As Dads, we can offer physical, financial and emotional support but we have yet to master the art of breast feeding. With this week's kit, we can at least offer gadget suckling. So where do the undead come into it? Well, I'd happily add these items to my zombie apocalypse kit.
TYLT Energi+ Backpack – $200 / £169.99
The ultimate antidote to battery anxiety and zombie apocalypse accessory. This multi-talented backpack provides enough storage for a whole mobile office
- DeNiro's 'Meet the Fockers' fake boob took care of the front – this is the backpack equivalent!
- Built-in rechargeable battery providing 4 x phone charges or 1 full tablet charge
- Neat pass-thrus for leads and headphones
- Laptop section
- Phone / sunglass section
- Tablet section
- Free-standing tough construction
Braven 710 Speaker – $169.99 / £149.99 US
Great sound in a quality wireless, weatherproof package.
- Water resistant for the great outdoors (or safe from kids and pets!)
- Bluetooth connection
- Superb sound reproduction
- Charge the speaker, then use the speaker to charge a phone
- Wireless speaker phone
- Silver/blue/graphite finish
- 12 hour battery life from one charge
- Looks, feels and works like an Apple product!
For more on this episode and listening options, visit http://www.dadsaster.com/show-37-boobs-balls/